To get involved with our activities, we welcome donations of any kind thus;
- Sponsoring education of a vulnerable child/ student through our organisation is rewarding and trustworthy that a child will be in school and teachers will feel the impact positively for your support – paying fees for a child to remain in school, getting a school uniform, books, pens, mathematical sets for a vulnerable child. We consider several factors economically Uganda is facing serious inflation, 165 USD enables one individual child to be in school for one full year, the child is able to get scholastic materials and a school uniform is provided. One scholarship program brings better standards for the child, the school and the teachers that attend to our sponsored students, our sponsors are able to easily connect and communicate with the sponsored students through our computer center. Send an email – email@example.com to us to sponsor a child, we have a long list of many vulnerable and bright students that are facing challenges to access education.
- Sponsoring our hostel – we want to change the game in our current schools by having a hostel that will provide the best educational services which are not being given in most schools. Children are missing a lot of care both while at school and even in their guardian homes something that affects their future negatively, students are not getting the best, supporting our hostel plan means a lot in our generations.
- Sponsoring our sporting activities – buying balls, uniforms, shoes, water bottles, nets
- Sponsoring computer lesson – help the organisation to acquire basic and enough computer sets/devices.
- Sponsoring environment conservation program – help and buy some beehives, veils for the organisation to distribute, help to buy seedlings of trees and other gardening materials like hoes.
- Sponsoring the health program – help the organisation get medical supplies to distribute to the vulnerable communities.
Interested in sponsoring any of the above, don’t hesitate to contact us. You will be guided on how best to receive your support.
Interested in sponsoring a child’s education follow this link Give a scholarship